Dan Wiseman will present the next staff development program, Team Building: Who are We, How Did We Get Here and Where Are We Going?, on Thursday, April 8, 2010.
There are two opportunities to attend the workshop: the morning session is at the Daley Library from 9:00 a.m. – noon. The afternoon session is at the Library of the Health Sciences – Chicago from 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. The morning session e-room URL is:
For the afternoon session:
The goal of the workshop to use the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and Appreciate Inquiry as conceptual framework to achieve the following:
– Help us communicate more effectively with each other based on our personality preferences.
– Understand each other better and learn how we can work more effectively as a team.
– Define how as staff we contribute to the success of the library.
– Identify the significant challenges and choices faced by the library in the years ahead.
– Increase our cohesiveness and ability to work effectively to meet the challenges ahead.
Contact Library Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at x6-7353 to register for this session.